Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dance Morgan Dance...

Morgan and Trinity had their first dance recitial of the year. They did such a wonderful job!! Way to go girls.

3 comments:

A Family Affair said...

yea morgan! They look so cute in their little outfits! I love it. What a cute family you have!

Kilwien Family said...

I love the family photo! I miss you all!

A Family Affair said...

Did you guys move? Where to? Did you buy a house? I havent talked to you in so long!! what are you having for #3? I cannot believe you are on your 3rd kiddo! CRAZY! I am still enjoying the simple life-nothing to worry about but myself and Nick, vacations, work and work related stress...etc. I realized that I am not ready to give up my freedom just yet so kiddos are on the back burner for the Bezates' for now. :-) I bet Morgan is pretty excited for another sibling!! Hope all is going well for you! We should get together one of these days!