Friday, March 7, 2008

What a night...

We had quite an interesting night....it took me back about 4 years. When Morgan was born for about the first three months of her life all she did was cry. We just thought she was a really colicky baby and someone was just punishing me. Later we came to find out that she cried to much for a colic baby and she had acid reflux and was in pain. They put her on medication and we had a perfect little child. So to current, last night Brody screamed (no joke) from about 9 to 3a.m. He did tease me for a bit at 1 and fell asleep for 30 min or so just enough for me to dose off and then back up again. I think I went through every emotion of feeling horrible for him to being so frustrated and tired I just wanted to cry. There was NO way to calm him down I tried to cuddle him, sing, rock, bounce, stand, put him on his tummy....you name it I tried it, he just wasn't having any of it. I think if he keeps it up I will take him to the doc because he acts just like Morgan did. He has his 2 month check up on the 19th so I am going to try to hold out till then. Thanks for reading my venting session. I am going to post some baby pics of Morgan for all to enjoy...she really was a sweet thing.

1 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Thanks for telling me you had a blog dorko!